Do you have some used photography gear lying around? Need a camera or lens for your next projects but also on a tight budget? For both situations, buying, selling or trading used gear are worth a try. Understandably, most photographers may have doubts about dealing with used gear. Fortunately, there are platforms like MPB that ensure that the entire process is smooth, safe and secure.
MPB prides itself as the largest global platform for buying, selling and trading used photo and video gear. As such, they have something for everyone, from beginners to professionals. They also make switching gear easy through a simple process so you can get started capturing more for less.
We have partnered with MPB to offer our readers a better way to access used photography gear. So if you’re new to the platform and would like to know more, check out some of our quick guides and articles below:
- Selling photo gear the easy way: MPB
- Maximizing returns: Selling used photography gear on MPB
- Buying used gear: What happens if the gear breaks down?
- Want vs. need: A guide to buying new or used photography gear
- Getting great cameras for cheap: Buying used
- Best Practices When Selling Your Camera Gear
- Top 3 second-hand camera gear picks for savvy photographers
- Go wide with these digital alternatives to the Hasselblad XPan