The app-controlled 1ft RGB Lume Cube Tube Lamp Mini is both powerful and versatile, offering an infinite color selection to fuel your endless creativity. With access to seven pre-programmed special effects and adjustable frequencies, there’s no need to compromise on your perfect shot.
In addition, this light has an impressive CRI rating of 96+ and a light output of 950 lumens, making it an essential tool for any photographer or content creator. The Tube Light Mini’s high-quality aluminum housing offers unparalleled durability, so you can pursue your passion anywhere, anytime.
- Small, lightweight and extremely versatile — Portable and powerful
- Lume Control App — So good to use and much easier than the settings on the lamp
- Rechargeable lithium battery with an average runtime of 192 minutes and 102 minutes at 100% brightness
- Can also be used while connected to power via USB (A).
- Durable and Weather Resistant – Designed to go anywhere. Create stress-free in any environment
- Comes with a small tripod and magnetic mounting options, plus a wrist strap, all packed in a hard travel case
- Over 16 million color options, adjustable temperature and hue, with seven pre-programmed special effects such as Lightning, Candlelight
- Adjust your light to any color with the photo eyedropper, synchronize multiple tubes and adjust special effects remotely (via the app)
- Charges via USB A
- At 100% power, it only lasts about 2 hours on battery
- Only 12″ long – I love the RGB Tube Light XL (4 feet)
Lume Cube RGB Tube Light Mini — Technical Specifications
- Light specifications: 2700K — 7500K color temperature adjustability | 124 high power LEDs | 950 lumens | 96+ CRI Rating | 920 lux at 0.5 meters
- Size and Weight: Length: 1 ft, Weight: 0.77 lbs
- Rechargeable lithium battery: More than 192 min at 50% power and 102 minutes at 100% power
- Edit: Female 1/4″-20 on each end cap
- Bluetooth App Controlled: Easy Bluetooth control from your phone with the Lume Control app
- 7 special effects with 10 speed settings: Loop, Strobe, Lightning, Fire, Candle, Siren and TV
- Battery Life: The LCD screen shows battery life to the minute, which is automatically updated as settings change
- Green/Magenta Tint Control: For ultimate exposure accuracy, match the hue of the lighting to any shooting mood
- Magnetic mounting: Flexible mounting options with rotating built-in magnetic end caps
- Powerbank functionality: Charge all your devices (3.7 V /5000 mAh, 18.5 Wh, output power: 14 Wh)
- Advanced HSI and CCT Customization: Unlimited light adjustability
- Stepless brightness (0-100%): Smooth and seamless brightness control
- Shock and drop resistant; Durable aluminum housing
Lume Cube RGB Tube Light Mini — Ergonomics and build quality
It has a solid construction and great ergonomics. These lights were fantastic in the studio, as well as in the field at customer product shoots. Shock and drop resistant. Even has magnetic ends, as well as a small tripod.
What’s in the box (double for the 2-pack)
- Tube Light Mini
- Mini tripod
- USB power cable
- Molded hard shell travel case
Lume Cube RGB Tube Light Mini — In the field
Small and compact, so easy to use during product photography sessions. The adjustable brightness and color temperature make dialing in just the way you want it, especially with the Lume Cube app. The pre-programmed special effects proved very useful for creating some very clever lighting effects in the studio. I especially liked the candlelight and siren settings. It’s so good to set different colors or even a specific color with the selection tool in the app.
Quality of light
Light specifications — 2700K — 7500K color temperature adjustability | 124 high power LEDs | 950 lumens | 96+ CRI Rating | 920 lux at 0.5 meters. It provides beautiful light. The habits Lume app is a breeze to adjust brightness and color temperature.
Operation, menus and display
Bluetooth Lume Control App. Adjust your light to any color with the photo eyedropper, synchronize multiple tubes and adjust special effects from a distance.
Rechargeable lithium battery: More than 192 min at 50% power and 102 min at 100% power
Lume Cube RGB Tube Light Mini — A solid RGB light for studio work
Loved this light both in the studio with the creative pre-programmed light types and as a solid RGB light for product photography. By using the app to control the lights, you can set the lights and then control them from your phone. If you’re looking for a good solid lighting option for studio work, this is for you. Whether it’s product photography, macros or small still life shots, or even creative lighting for portraits, these little RGB lights make an impact.